Hi, welcome to Fanonia SpongeBobia! Thanks for your edit to the SpongeBob Fanon page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.
Gotcha. Sorry 'bout that.
Oh, and I responded to your message at the Adoption request on the Community wiki.
Do we really need that and the Episodes category? It kinda seems redundant in a way. Also, I'm not quite sure if it's neccessary to put the user's name on their creation, as that's already covered by the user categories. Just my two cents, otherwise looks like this place is coming along together nicely. :)
- The "All episodes" category will serve as just a general master category for all episodes. There will be some specific categories. We are only putting the user's name on the creation if they haven't given a name to their "spin-off." AW10 and I are basing the structure on a system that involved "Spin-offs" broken up into one or more articles. I have been making an example at SpongeBob's Childhood. If you watch that page develop, you can see what we are trying to do. We don't have the entire system worked out yet, but we have most of it down. — AMK152 23:01, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. That makes a lot more sense, and the all episodes category will solve problems since on the original Fanon Wiki, the Episodes category was basically a free-for-all and wasn't just a category for purely fanon episodes without a spin-off. And ah @the username spin-off thing. Sounds like a good idea. Well thank you for the explanation! ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 (talk) 23:14, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
I have made my proposal here:
This is what I had in mind. Also, when you click create button for the first theme, it will load a preload.
- The preload feature is excellent. This will only come up if someone makes an episodes tab? — AMK152 14:00, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, can we talk in gmail?
- Yes. — AMK152 14:11, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
FSB:Discussions/Template and category organization - all core templates and their documentations has been changed.
This is much more better categorization: http://spongebobfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Spin-off:SpongeBob%27s_Childhood/episodes?diff=4756&oldid=4754
- Much better. I originally went with "episode lists" but that didn't fit. — AMK152 06:13, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this wikia as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wikia.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wikia, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older wikia with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your wikia's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 04:17, May 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! — AMK152 14:04, May 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hello AMK152, I'm happy with your decision to promote me. Thank you, now let's get down to business. I have a few policies I'd like to run by you.
- This is the content policy that I developed for another fan Wikia. I believe once adjusted to our content, this will prove useful. It shows that there is a difference between fanon and fanfiction, and lays out templates that are suggested and ways to layout your works.
- This is the Chat policy It's pretty self-explainitory.
- This is the discussion policy. It says that Chat shouldn't be a substitute for Official discussions. It also talks about when removing posts, and quotes, etc.
- Finally, the Parent Page. This is also pretty self-explainatory.
I don't mean to bombard you with policies, but I believe we need some before things kick off for this site. Thank you for your consideration.
- I like them. We can adopt a version that would be suitable for FSB. Official discussions will always be under FSB:Discussions. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 03:02, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Hello I'm the owner of http://spongebobfanfiction.wikia.com and it seems like alot of my users and admins have started to go onto your wiki more offen, when this was revealed to be I discussed it with my admins and we decided that we should try and reach out and ask if you wanted to merge into our wiki. (Discussion Thread here: http://spongebobfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2305) Thoughts? Im Yoponot and i approve this Message (talk) 14:11, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Talk pages and format Edit
I am okay with talk pages, but what about format I have implemented, are we going to use it or I still need to implement alt-history format?
- I believe the alt history format would work much better and be less confusing to people. In order to do this, what would need changed? Just the way categories are generated? — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 11:16, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I will do it before the next meeting.
Some news, updates and questionsEdit
- I have cleaned up and organized all current fanon article 
- Do you think we should have a redirect page for user's orginal article name, so he can be redirected to new naming scheme?
- I have also created a new template and I suggest you read it's documentation: Template:Link
- What should we do with SpongeBob's Suicide (184.108.40.206), is it allowed?
- We also need to contact wikia about redirecting project namespace to FSB.
- Main page now have creation boxes for project main pages and regular articles. 
We can keep redirects, at least for now. Perhaps delete them after a year or so. Unless they see that it was redirected and then start editing the other articles. I will contact Wikia about the namespace. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 12:11, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, nothing on FSB namespace is working.
I have fixed it.
I have created a new way of organizing discussions, check these three discussions:
- FSB:Discussions/Initial suggestions
- FSB:Discussions/Content beyond G and PG
- FSB:Discussions/Template and category organization
More, please note that I have given my input to discussions that aren't created by me.
What should we put here: FSB:About?
Hi I just wanted to say thank you for helping edit the pages I made.
Gary the Gaget Dude...Edit
I had left a message on Gary's talk page and he left one on mine, and he said that he'll think about coming back, but isn't sure about it. I just wanted to tell you about this. Road Runner1 (talk) 21:21, July 18, 2014 (UTC) "Okay. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 11:41, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
A Weird Glitch User Edit
- No, I haven't. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 22:30, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- oh, ok, BTW, Can you search for him on the Other SpongeBobia Wikis, The way i found him is in the User List, and changed the Amount Contributed in the Search menu from 5 Edits or more to "All Users" his user name is An unknown anonymous user Tominator777 (talk) 23:38, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
On the characters guideline page on ESB, there is an error. It says "Villanous Role", when it should say either "Villainous Role" or "Villainous Roles". The point is that there is a missing "i" in the current version. I advise you to change this. Rufus 23:02, August 29, 2014 (UTC) User:120d
Fix Spongey Adventures/episodes Edit
My name is Phoebe and I live underground. I hate my mother and my father and my little brother Antonio. I have only one friend called Anastaciana. She is a rag doll. I have no nose and no teeth. My mother ripped them out with pliers and my dad beated my nose over and over again until it fell off. I have horrid white eyes and it looks like I'm a cartoon. I taught myself how to read and write because my mother never sent me to school. I never done anything bad. Only once and my punishment was having my teeth ripped out and my nose beaten. The thing I did that was bad was throwing my brother's toy across the room. I was banned from his room and my room has been locked ever since. I am literally as thin as a stick and I have no nails. I only have 30 millilitres of water per day and I have one long-lasting 24 hour meal gum per day. My mum puts the food and drink through a hatch at the top of the door. My bed is two coats stitched together as a mattress, a book with a cotton cloth sewed around it as a pillow and 2 pashminas as a blanket. Please help me. I have made a tunnel. The only thing I don't know is where I am. I can't study any more. It gave me square eyes. So I didn't study places and such. I scream every night. This is true. There was a drawing attachted to it which looked like a photo. But it wasn't I proper freaked out when I read this. If you don't c+p (Copy and Paste) this to 10 different places within the next 5 hours, she will come to your bed at 9pm tonight, kill you with a knife and eat you.
i need your help!! Edit
Andrew, there's a vandal who vandalized some users userpages, and my talk page, i already blocked the vandal for 6 months cause of how much vandalism he did, this is the user that did all of this., i would try to clean it all up, but i don't know how to use the rollbacker tools, can you help me with cleaning up this wiki of this vandal's mess? he even vandalized your userpage. --Tominator777 (talk) 22:28, September 18, 2014 (UTC)
I've helpped clean it up a bit too. Auron~Guardian