Air date: May 3rd, 2015 (Premiered on SBFW on March 28th, 2015)
SpongeBob and Patrick do their morning show the right way.
- [Cuts to SpongeBob]
- SpongeBob: Hello, everyone. Remember that thing that happened a long time ago? Well, me and Patrick are going to do it right this time! Recently, some car dude got in trouble for hitting a producer, which I don't blame him for. Now Patrick, tell us the weather!
- [Cuts to Patrick]
- Patrick: (Points to the right part of the green screen) Thanks, SpongeBob. Well, tonight we're having a storm! :D
- Camera Guy: (Whispering) Tomorrow night.
- Patrick: Oh, I got it wrong again!
- [Cuts back to SpongeBob]
- SpongeBob: He's still learning, so don't put too much pressure on him. Well, have a safe morning, Bikini Bottom!
- [The morning show ends, then cuts to SpongeBob and Patrick with the boss]
- SpongeBob: So how did we do?
- Boss: Well, I have to admit. It was much better than that trash that happened long ago. Only one thing went wrong besides the weather part.
- Patrick: (Happy) And what would that be?
- Boss: You had your shorts down during the weather, you idiot! You know, I got to fire y'all for that.
- Patrick: (Still happy) Are we fired yet?
- Boss: No!
- [Short ends]
- When SpongeBob tells the news, he is referencing the Jeremy Clarkson incident.