SpongeBob: Hero Warp Force Edit
- Title: SpongeBob: Hero Warp Force
- Platforms: Steam, Wii U
- Genre: 1-4 Player Platforming/Beat-em-Up
- Publisher: Activision
- Developers: Nick Games, Galaxy Trail Games, beHaviour Entertainment
Note by the Author Edit
Galaxy Trail Games is a real life game company. No infringement intended. They have made one game so far--the super bad-ass, Sonic-esque game Freedom Planet. It came out on Steam in July last year, but i didn't know it's existence until recently. (Involving Spongebob: an image of one of the playable characters was shown in 3xtra's segment in the EmperorLemon YouTube Poop The SpingeBill Collection 2.) It's anti-sextist (all three playable characters are girls), tributes the Genesis games of old (complete with slow-motion boss deaths!), character dialogues are completely voice-acted (thankfully not every six seconds, unlike in the bulls*** that is Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric), has an awesome villain with a bad-ass voice (which I can describe as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises if he was audible), has an award-winning soundtrack (which sometimes sounds like synthesizers, just like a Genesis game), and features a complete story. (Featuring THE most brutal electrocution scene this side of The Green Mile) I hope to make this game (the page you are reading right now) real with Galaxy Trail someday! Just for kicks and giggles, try F.P. on Steam (priced at $14.99) now, or, if you are reluctant because Gabe Newell doesn't understand what the people want, try it later this year on Wii U.
This game is a 16-bit style beat-em-up 2D side-scrolling platformer.
The opening depicts the following events. (Also displays the text below, too, for each scene.)
A new villain----Dr. Warper, has arrived in Bikini Bottom, using portals to rob banks and commit EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He recruits several villains to join his team called D.I.E.S -- Diabolical Inter-dimensional Evil Society.
Plankton was going to join D.I.E.S - but Dr. Warper and D.I.E.S uses his portal-making powers and their lesser powers to steal the Krabby Patty Formula.
In a fit of anger and jealousy, Plankton decides to do something he never thought he would.....
SpongeBob, Plankton, and other members of the cast must recruit other heroes such as Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy, Captain Magma, Miss Appear and many more, use kar-ra-te, superpowered suits with super abilities ("Why else would we run around in colored undies?"), and special abilities and power-ups to defeat members of D.I.E.S and destroy Dr. Warper.
Characters And Moves Edit
Hero Warp Force has special moves and fighting techniques similar to Super Smash Bros. (This control is for Steam)
Move- Directional Arrows
Use Ability- Q
Neutral- Attack Button(AB)
Up Tilt- AB+Up
Side Tilt AB+Left/Right
Down Tilt- AB+Down
Jump Attack- Jump Button+AB+Direction
Special- Special Button/SB+Up/SB+Left or Right/SB+Down
Dash Attack- Hold Left/Right then AB
- Superhero Abilities
Flying (If available)- Tap Jump twice then move as normal (Additional controls- Up+Left/Up+Right/Down+Left/Down+Right for diagonal flying and tap Jump twice to cancel out)
Power- Input direction if needed then push/hold M
Switch Ego (If available)- Comma/Period keys
- Neutral Special- Bubble (SpongeBob rapidly blows a series a bubbles in his facing direction. Can be charged for more damage. Can be blown up by holding up while charging.)
- Up Special- Spin (Spins a bubble wand 360 degrees multiple times. Can be charged for more damage. Provides some lift if used in the air.)
- Down Special- Sink (Stretches himself so he is completely flat on the floor. He stays this way until he comes in contact with an enemy, popping up to cause damage and launch it, or if he cancels out independently.)
- Side Special- Roll (He rolls up in a ball and then launches forward. Can be charged for more damage and longer distance. Can be steered in any direction if used in the air.)
- Neutral- Bump (Patrick thrusts his belly forward. Can be charged for more damage.)
- Up- Inflatable Pants (Pulls a cord on his pants, causing them to puff up. Patrick slowly floats down to the ground if used in the air.)
- Down- Flop (Jumps up then comes crashing down belly-first. This stuns larger enemies and meteor smashes if used in the air.)
- Side- Ticket to Pain (Skates and slides on two Krabby Patties, damaging any enemies in his way. This stops if he slides into a wall or if he jumps.)
- Neutral- Sour Note (Plays a note on his clarinet, which floats forward and damages enemies in it's way. Can be charged for more damage.)
- Up- Headbutt (He jumps up and swings his head forward. Can be charged for more damage.)
- Down- Pogo-net (He uses the pointy side of his clarinet as a pogo stick, damaging enemies. Must be in the air for this move to work.)
- Side- Soda Water (Sprays soda water at his enemies. This is similar to SpongeBob's Bubble except it can be aimed down while charging, making a puddle that enemies can slide on, allowing for follow-ups.)