Synopsis: Spongebob and co. and some new friends along the way get affected by a meteor's brain waves causing them to have Moon Powers and become Moon Warriors. Spongebob and friends will face new people in Moon Duels, with their main objective to restore peace to Bikini Bottom.
Spongebob: One of the main characters, and main Bikini Bottomite in this spin-off.
Squidward: One of the main characters of this spin-off. Squidward has pride in his skills as a Moon Warrior, spite being annoyed by Spongebob and Yang.
Patrick: One of the main characters of this spin-off. He is another Moon Warrior, though not smart enough about his powers.
Sandy: One of the main characters of this spin-off. Another Moon Warrior who tends to stay out of trouble.
Umbriel: A main OC in this spin-off. A describingly unique Moon Warrior who has the intension to demand requests and get into trouble, as much to Titan's dismay.
Titan: A main OC in this spin-off. A citizen from Pisces Planet and Moon Warrior, known to be intelligent and to have an encouraging demeanor.
Yang: A main OC in this spin-off. Another Pisconarch with special skills in the planet's type of martial arts: Moon Duels who was sent to seek out Moon Warriors.
Yin: Yang's counterpart sister. Not the fighting type, but knows much about Moon Duels. Sent to seek out Moon Warriors alongside Yang.
Halimede: A minor character from the same planet with a calm personality. Not a Moon Warrior, but got the same request from the Emperor.
Europa: Another minor who has special vampire abilities. She is known to be angry at most times.
Oberon: Another minor with a somewhat secret identity as the Pisces Wizard. He hates being involved with the Emperor's orders, but follows through it, with his obedient personality.
Pisces Moon has generally received good reviews.
CF on "Valentine' Day": Love it! I look forward to the next one ;D" (A)
Dragiiin123 on Pisces Moon: I...this...I love this spinoff. I love the plot, I love the characters, I love the setting, I love everything. Top notch, good man! However, It cannot beat Jumpstart. (A)
jjsthekid on "Once in a Texas Moon": Awesome episode! We saw Sandy's new form. Shame Yin and Yang didn't appear in it again, but there is always next episode. I enjoyed the fight with the Pisces Wizard. Another reason I liked it was because I suggested some of the idea. (A)
teenj12 on "Gong Of Time": Meh, the "poking the fourth wall" kinda bothered me, but the overall history behind the Gong, and its affects was great. (C+)
teenj12 on "Halimede Vs. Europa": I love how new storylines are rising and new questions are building. Overall, the episode leaves me wanting more. (A)
teenj12 on "Power Can't Cure Cancer": Great episode. Umbriel's pit shots at Candy were awesome! (A)
spongebobfan: omg I love your story it's so action pack and cool.
Dreadwing126: I've got ideas for SpongeBob's form at night...He becomes a Were-Sponge!
1. Flashing Light (SBC: February 11th, 2010) (FF.Net: March 5th, 2011)
-After being hit a meteor, Spongebob and others develop Moon Powers; Spongebob has a Moon Duel with Yang upon his discovery.
2. Valentine's Day (SBC: February 12th, 2010) (FF.Net: March 6th, 2011)
-Sandy spreads Valentine's Day in Bikini Bottom as Spongebob is eager to convince Sandy about his abilities.
3. Spongebob's Potential (SBC: February 25th, 2010) (FF.Net: March 7th, 2011)
-Spongebob and Squidward make a deal to have a Moon Duel together, which becomes more than the eye can see, beyond events.
4. Squidward's Corner (SBC: March 23rd, 2010) (FF.Net: March 16th, 2011)
-Squidward decides to leave Bikini Bottom; Spongebob prepares for his rematch against Yang.
5. Just Another Mirage (SBC: April 24th, 2010) (FF. Net: March 21st, 2011)
-Squidward goes to a college reunion, and discovers Squilliam also has "Moon Powers"; Patrick and Sandy have a duel with Yang and Yin.
6. Clash of the Titan (SBC: April 26th, 2010) (FF.Net: March 24th, 2011)
-Titan captures the Moon Warriors and gives them an explanation about their powers before having a duel with Yang.
7. Aries Pressure (SBC: July 23rd, 2010) (FF.Net: April 20th, 2011)
-Off to the first moon to revive to waste the permanent effects of their Moon Powers, Spongebob and co. noticed a city-range memory erase, caused by Phobos and Deimos.
8. My Thoughts Can't Decode (SBC: October 5th, 2010) (FF.Net: June 2nd, 2011)
-From a spell from a Pisces Wizard, Titan mysteriously develops worm-like traits, with Squidward deciding to take lead in their next adventure.
9. Enter Umbriel (SBC: October 7th, 2010) (FF.Net: June 4th, 2011)
-Spongebob and co. visit Rock Bottom to find their next Moon Warrior: Umbriel, who turns out to be difficult to deal with.
10. Off The Hook (SBC: October 7th, 2010) (FF.Net: July 19th, 2011)
-Titan goes on a undercover date with Europa, whom is requested to wipe out Titan; Umbriel visits a phase director to correct her moon powers.
11. She Shoots, She Scores (SBC: October 10th, 2010) (FF.Net: February 21st, 2012)
-Feeling under appreciated, Sandy tries to impress Spongebob with an arranged duel with Phobos.
12. Once in a Texas Moon (SBC: October 11th, 2010) (FF.Net: April 14th, 2012)
-Spongebob and co. visit Sandy's hometown for the next moon to revive as Sandy experiences drastic changes from the ray that shot her.
13. Gong of Time (SBC: February 21st, 2011) (FF.Net: N/A)
-Patrick gets accused of banging the Gong of Time, while he, Yang, and Yin try to reverse the effect.
14. Halimede vs. Europa (SBC: March 20th, 2011) (FF.Net: April 17th, 2012)
-For their visit at Lunar Bay, Halimede drops by, along with an angered Europa. They get arranged with a duel afterwards.
15. Easy Easy Astrology (SBC: April 3rd, 2011)
-Spongebob and co, with Umbriel's expection go off to their next moon; Umbriel meets Oberon at a bar.
16. Wizard Unmasked (SBC: May 15th, 2011)
-Titan doesn't know what to do now, still not able to control Umbriel; The Pisces Wizard reveals himself after Umbriel's next visit.
17. Power Doesn't Cure Cancer (SBC: May 15th, 2011)
-Umbriel gets upset after a recent event; Spongebob and co., with Yang, Yin, and a new friend: Candy, go off to revive the next moon, and to seek out Pandora.
18. Bermuda Triangle (1) (SBC: June 12th, 2011)
-Spongebob and co. are imprisoned in the Bermuda Triangle with Pandora; Halimede and Europa try to escape from intergalatic poachers.
19. Bermuda Triangle (2) (SBC: June 26th, 2011)
-With Halimede and Europa now in the Triangle, Spongebob and co. get in a 'duel to the death' with Pandora.
20. SpongeBob and Squidward: Second Showdown (SBC: July 18th, 2011)
-While in the forests, Spongebob and Squidward challenge each other in another Moon Duel.
21. The Seventh Member (SBC: August 7th, 2011)
-Candy is revealed to be the seventh Moon Warrior.
22. Patrick's Secondary Form (SBC: September 6th, 2011)
-Patrick gains his secondary form in a duel.
23. Chaos at Stargazer's Hill (SBC: October 22nd, 2011)
-Spongebob and co. return to Bikini Bottom, with a surprise.
24. The Sym-Bionic Piece (SBC: October 23rd, 2011)
-Spongebob and co. arrive near Pisces Planet to restore Yang, revive the next moon, and defeat Iapetus, Phobos, and Deimos.
25. Homecoming (SBC: December 25th, 2011)
26. Day of the Half Moon (SBC: February 22nd, 2012)
27. A Team of Eight (SBC: November 23rd, 2013)
28. A Soul Succumb (SBC: March 16th, 2014)
29. One of These Days (SBC: May 30th, 2014)
30. Goodbye Umbriel? (SBC: June 12th, 2014) (FF.Net: January 2nd, 2015)
31. Fall of a Wizard (SBC: June 20th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
32. Scorpio Sting (SBC: June 27th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
33. Pisces Cup (Part I) (SBC: July 16th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
34. Pisces Cup (Part II) (SBC: July 20th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
35. Bikini Bottom Chronicles (SBC: July 29th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
36. Double Arrow Threat (SBC: August 16th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
37. Blackhole of Quantanova (SBC: August 31st, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
38. The Team Complete (SBC: September 25th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
39. Seasons of Love (SBC: September 29th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
40. Mine Games (SBC: October 10th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
41. Capricorn Festival (SBC: October 20th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
42. One More Blue Moon (SBC: December 10th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
43. Blast Off (SBC: December 21st, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
44. No Warrior is an Island (SBC: December 25th, 2014) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
45. Kingdom Unwelcome (SBC: January 29th, 2015) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
46. Revelations (SBC: March 26th, 2015) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
47. Pisces Sun (SBC: May 31st, 2015) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
48. Pisces Moon (SBC: May 31st, 2015) (FF.Net: December 28th, 2016)
- "Just Another Mirage" was a crossover with The Adventures of Tentacle High. Due to this being a crossover of another source of material, Squidward's fake moon duel was cut off in the FanFiction.Net release.
- "Gong of Time" was not posted on FanFiction.net with the other Season 1 chapters.
- Leets spelled backwards is Steel, the main creator of Pisces Moon.
- In "Wizard Unmasked", Umbriel's name used to be Rosemary Quasara, until she legally changed her first name.
- Most of the characters are named after moons:
Titan = Saturn's Moon
Umbriel = Uranus's Moon
Halimede = Neptune's Moon
Europa = Jupiter's Moon
Phobos and Deimos = Mars' Moons
Oberon = Uranus's Moon